The photos mostly unpublished before now are from german sources including private photos taken by german soldiers they cover the retreat to dunkirk the battles for the town and beaches and the aftermath of the evacuation vehicles equipment ships and aircraft are all covered a compelling new perspective on this classic battle this . This new photo album one of first in the mmpbooks stratus camera on series contains 200 photos of the battle for dunkirk from the german perspective the photos mostly unpublished before now are from german sources including private p. Volume 3 of the camera on series by alan ranger mmp books 2017 this book is essentially 88 pages of superb photos of the aftermath of dunkirk showing the scene of devastation left behind after the british and french forces had departed. This feature is not available right now please try again later
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.