Element hydrogen h group 1 atomic number 1 s block mass 1008 sources facts uses scarcity sri podcasts alchemical symbols videos and images. The history properties sources uses and isotopes of the element hydrogen. Hydrogen hydrogen h a colourless odourless tasteless flammable gaseous substance that is the simplest member of the family of chemical elements the hydrogen atom has a nucleus consisting of a proton bearing one unit of positive electrical charge an electron bearing one unit of negative electrical
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.