The solemn league and covenant was an agreement between the in return for charles imposing presbyterianism for three committee of both kingdoms . The solemn league and covenant for reformation and defence of religion the honour and happiness of the king and the peace and safety of the three kingdoms of scotland england and ireland agreed upon by commissioners from the parliament and assembly of divines in england with commissioners of the convention of estates and general assembly . Amazoncom the solemn league and covenant of the three kingdoms and the cromwellian union 1643 1663 routledge research in early modern history 9781409418696 kirsteen m mackenzie books. The solemn league and covenant taken by the house of commons september 25 1643 and the peace and safety of the three kingdoms of england
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.